Announcement:

This is a Testing Annocement. I don't have Much to Say. This is a Place for a Short Product Annocement

Wednesday 26 February 2014

ZaiinUl Abideen (Interview)


The multi talented guy Zain trying his best to lighten the name of Pakistan. According to him he has worked with many Indian artists and not only this but his work has also been nominated for many known awards e.x LUX Style Awards. The hard work he do can be seen by his work. He does RJing, composing,singing and I think he should be awarded as the "multi tasking guy" Name:Zaain Ul Abideen Nickname: Zaain D.O.B: 20th June 1986 Zodiac sign: Gemini Favorite dish:Chicken Biryani Dream: To make all my dreams come true Tell us about yourself? A simple person not so complicated to understand First things first your voice… why is it so pleasant, what’s the secret behind your voice? Everyone is blessed by some gift by the nature….HE chose to bless me with a good voice and that’s the only NOT so secret about it! Who inspired you to become an Rj, singer, composer? I am driven by myself that is the original part about my work in all capacities How do you manage all of these things together like Rjing, singing and composing? When your work becomes your passion it doesn’t require any managing techniques….things just happen with the flow of the rhythm You are now a known celeb of Pakistan how does it feels when people are like “who dekho zain”? I thank my Lord for His blessings and at the same time try my best to keep my head on my shoulders. What were the most embarrassing moments in studios and concerts? Haven’t faced any as yet! Any stupidest thing you did and still remember it? You need an exclusive page space for that question ;) lol Any upcoming projects? I have finished my audio recordings for the new songs and the videos are in progress. Other than that I am working in collaboration with some famous Indian composers for my new album which I plan to release on an international level. You the stuff done by you was nominated for big events/awards how do it feels? Awards are always encouraging for the artist and luckily my work has been recognized and appreciated in the form of different awards and nominations such as LUX Style Awards, Pakistan Media Awards etc. You are in this Rjing field any tips for the people who like to be a RJ? To become an RJ one must have a great sense of humor, wit, compatibility and the confidence to stand up to your words. Who is that one person you would like to thank and say sorry to? Actually it’s not just one person its my entire family to whom I would like to thank for their continues support and appreciation towards my work and my apologies also for my family as they had to bear with me, my odd timings and my lifestyle. Define love? Love can never be defined as it is the infinite feeling and the only truth for the existence of the entire universe You after 5 years? 31 years old ;) lol Any message for your fans? I would like to thank all my fans for their love and support. Keep unity and practice patience as we lack these qualities as a nation. Live and let live! Views about UmerRockin
? You fill in the answer yourself!
Share it Please

Pak Music Industry

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ 2013 Umer Rockin. Designed by Templateism | Love for The Globe Press