Announcement:

This is a Testing Annocement. I don't have Much to Say. This is a Place for a Short Product Annocement

Thursday 20 February 2014

Asim Azhar (Interview)

Asim Azhar, one of the youngest artists out there and also a favorite of many girls. Now a days rocking Pakistan by the covers he's doing. This young guy has a passion of sharing music in different forms to the world. According to him "music has no boundaries." A good looking guy with a charming voice. What else can one ask for? Here are few words we had with Asim.
Name: Asim Azhar Nickname: Don’t really have nicknames as my name itself is pretty short aha. D.O.B: October 29th Zodiac sign: Scorpio Favorite dish: Steaks. Dream: My dream is to be overall successful in life. And do what I like to do for living. Sounds easy but I know I’ll have to work hard to achieve that. Tell us about yourself? Well I’m just a regular teenager. I like to have fun in life, never get tired of going out. Love to play sports! I’m the type of kid who can be very mature where its needed but at the same time still have the young kid inside me. One thing though, I’m not much straight forward which I need to be. I’ll go out of my way to make someone else comfortable which sometimes I regret. SWAG or CLASS? I’ll be honest. A bit of both Studies? Don’t enjoy it very much. I’m being honest aha. But that doesn't mean I don’t. Its obviously very important and even if you don’t like it you have to and think how its going to benefit you later. First things first your voice… why is it so pleasant, what’s the secret behind your voice? I have a fairy. That comes at night and gives me magical candy to eat for my voice. Haha just kidding. I don’t know man, is it pleasant? And if it is, I think its just what I came with in life maybe. Who inspired you to become singer? No one. Music itself inspired me. You kind of look like Justin Bieber? Any proposal from any girl coz of the same looks? I do? I don’t think so. I mean not that I hate him but I think we both look different. So not exactly because of that reason maybe. But I do get proposals more than I ever used to now.. Wonder why. Aha How do you manage all of these things together like singing and studies? I don’t let any of them come in each other’s way. Because both the things are very important to me. I sing when I don’ t have anything to study, and I study when I don’t have to sing. You are now a known celeb of Pakistan how does it feels when people are like “wo dekho asim”? I’m starting to get used to it now. But I honestly feel very blessed. Because not everyone gets the opportunity you know. So I try to be as much as thankful and humble towards the people who approach me. What were the most embarrassing moments you faced in a gig or concerts? As far as I remember.. Nothing yet. Thank God haha. Any stupidest thing you did and still remember it? I put the car lighter on my thumb while it was on when I was around 6. I didn't know it was a lighter so out of curiosity I put it on my thumb. Can you believe that? How stupid do you have to be to purposely burn yourself? Unless you’re done with life.. Very stupid of me. Favorite singer? Michael Jackson, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, John Legend, Craig David
Any one female and male singer you would like to collaborate with? Female singer would be Zoe or Rachel Viccaji and male singer I don’t know yet. Any upcoming projects? Yes, a lot of things are in process. Just waiting for the right time to announce. Who is that one person you would like to thank and say sorry to? I would like to thank my mother for being such an amazing mother and say sorry to the same person as well because I know sometimes I can be hard to deal with. Haha Define love? Love is not a fairytale, but its also not suppose to be as hard as people make it. Oh and one more thing, teenagers claiming to be in love every other day now, trust me, its not love. You after 5 years? No one knows the future so I guess God knows better. But where I think will be is on my couch watching a football game eating chips with my belly hanging out. Okay, just kidding. But I hope its somewhere in music. Good music. Any message for your fans? Yes, well obviously I’d like to say thank you. Because they are the ones who are spreading and appreciating my music the most. And remember, keep calm and eat pineapples. Don’t worry, my fans know how random I am.
Views about Umer Rockin? It’s a very cool website/blog. To be honest, this is the first time I heard about it but its pretty cool. The design of the website makes it pretty attractive which is a good thing. Keep doing what your doing UmerRockin!
Share it Please

Pak Music Industry

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ 2013 Umer Rockin. Designed by Templateism | Love for The Globe Press